Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 , Device user toll Android 11

profile.country.GB.title
cccbadr

Xperia 5 , Device user toll Android 11

• My personal opinion about a phone with a top-class processor with a raw system from google, it saddens me to say that the performance with android 11 was very bad, no smoothness no speed and no animation, before a recent talk I feel that a phone charges fast and the battery lasts a long time . I don't know what the benefit of a powerful processor and very poor performance , modifying a system for compatibility with hardware hardware, I know that the field of technology is fast these days, the consumer, dear Sony, is working hard to buy expensive Sony devices, yet patience is an option with the absence of system updates . My application as a user of the Xperia 5.
  • We want an update to fix battery and performance problems . Security updates to the device continuously . Update device for android 12 for good battery performance and smooth user xperience .

*We'll be satisfied as customer's, for accepting the demand .Thanks Sony developers

3a298bf32fa25039cf419f2a33bc3.jpg

android-12-smartphones-compatibles.jpg

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi there,

Usually phones could be affected by new software versions or Android versions, so the device is trying to adapt to the new system in order to start adopting the operation process and it could take a while. Same for the battery because it is start to operate more things due to the new system.

My words does not mean that this is normal and it should normally happen, but it could happen.

In anyways, sometimes restarting the phone and doing some reset steps after the new software could help in resolving the issue, check the steps here