Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 III delivery date Netherlands?!?!?!?!?

profile.country.NL.title
Nathode
New

Xperia 5 III delivery date Netherlands?!?!?!?!?

Ordered at Belsimpel on the 22nd of September, and the delivery date has been pushed forward THREE times now. It was supposed to arrive tomorrow (finally!) but now the order status is showing 29th of October. 

Belsimpel cannot give me any further details, and Sony's answer was to contact the retailer - so I am now in a constant loop of having absolutely zero idea when this phone is going to arrive. 

It appears that there is not a single Dutch retailer stocking this phone yet - all pre order only, so it is clearly a Sony distribution problem. 

Sony - here's a thought, instead of doing a ton of promotion and press releases for your Xperia ranges MONTHS in advance of actually shipping them, don't you think it would be a much MUCH better idea, to actually make the devices first and have them read to ship to your regions before you start promising release dates that you seemingly never meet? This happens every single time you launch an Xperia phone. It's extremely annoying. 

So yes, I am posting here in case anyone who works in distribution has a clue what is happening or when the 5 iii might finally arrive in the Netherlands. Three order dates have now passed/not happened. I have no faith at all that this new October 29th date is actually going to happen either. 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.NL.title
Rduppen

Same here. Pre-ordered on the 13th of September. No news on a delivery date. The deadline for claiming the headphones is 2-11. I assume Sony will also push out that date if the Xpera 5 iii cannot be delivered in time. 

profile.country.NL.title
Rduppen

Great news for me: the phone will be delivered tomorrow! 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

And?

profile.country.NL.title
Rduppen

It is real! 

DSC_0616-01.jpeg

profile.country.NL.title
Nathode
New

Yes I've got mine too. Arrived on the 8th