Join now - be part of our community!

Play memories store

profile.country.GB.title
Normski4ash
Explorer

Play memories store

Trying to connect to the pmca, I select the app I want and it tells me I need to download and instal the pmca installer, hit OK, it downloads and the dots go round & a round.

Go to downloads and click the download it tells me there is nothing on my computer to open the download, directs me to the app store where it is trying to sell me un archivers. I have a zip un archiver, I don't want or need another one.

I am on an imac running el capitan using google chrome, all three of which meet sony's criteria, but still the dots go around & around.

Any help please, I have had the camera for over a year, seem to remember struggling to connect when I first bought it and gave up thinking they would fix it, seems like something is broken.

I have disabled my anti virus, told it to install from any source, unplugged all other usb leads, & plugged the cable that came with it straight into the back of the mac ( cant see why that would make a difference though, plug the camera in to a hub with any old cable to download photo's and that always works)

0 REPLIES 0