Join now - be part of our community!

All4 wont start in Youview

profile.country.GB.title
frogger38

All4 wont start in Youview

I have Youview Installed in my KDL 43W805C, and recently All4 wont start up. BBC iPlayer, My5 and ITV Hub are OK.

If I try it in the Youview, the message "YouView cant make that work at the moment", then YVM2014 error, which onthe YouView support indicates network error, but that is not the problem as I can access All4 on other devices and all other catchup services are OK on TV. 

I have tried a reboot TV, reset router etc. But no Joy. I haven't tried a factory reset as I have loads of apps installed and customisations.

Anyone else?.. only thing I have found is a comment on Youview forums, about CH4 always breaking it...

Product is is Sony 2015 KDL 43W805C Android TV, UK Model with YouView, purchased Sept 2015.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Hi @frogger38

Give this YouView official advice a go.

And please let us know how you get on!

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
profile.country.GB.title
frogger38

Thanks @royabrown, I've been through the checklist, which has not solved the issue, at step 6, I've raised an Email request for support. I dont hold out a lot of hope. I would like to know if others have Android TVs with this app working as All4 have a reputation of breaking their apps.

Product is is Sony 2015 KDL 43W805C Android TV, UK Model with YouView, purchased Sept 2015.
profile.country.GB.title
frogger38

OK as expected, I have no support from YouView.

I bit the bullet and have completed a full factory reset, and reconfigured everything again. 

The All4 app still refuses to work. 

Can anybody here help.?