Join now - be part of our community!

Android TV - Initial Setup Loop

Android TV - Initial Setup Loop

hello there

i have bought a Sony TV 4K KD55X8505C Android system..when i buy it i took it home it asked me to sign in with a gmail account i i signed in with my account..(Email Address Removed)..on the date 21-03-2016.. it worked correctly then youtube started getting freeze then i reset it in settings after it got reset the TV restarted it asked me to choose a language after it it started to connect i wait for it my email shows up but it doesnt work out it asks me to do it from the begining...so ım here asking for your help to tell me what to do to get my TV work again i will attach some pictures of what it shows me and asks me to do:smileycry:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bNR40nQxxtMzk0WGxQZzEzNTA/view

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @sivershekhan

Ive separated your post to a thread of its own, and have removed your email address too.

In regards to your problem, sadly i have seen this before.  You can try to see if you can over-write the firmware using the USB method.  See HERE.  

If that fails, and considering that its new, your first option is to take the TV back to the retailer you purchased it from and get the to swap it with another.

Cheers

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi,

Did you try NOT to add your Google account by skipping this procedure?

Try pressing the Back button on remote or the Home button on remote or any other button that could get you to Help or Input or Digital/Analogue screen