Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia 65xd connected no Internet problem

profile.country.GB.title
shaweir8
Explorer

Bravia 65xd connected no Internet problem

Hi. I've checked numerous posts and watched numerous videos but I cannot seem to find a resolution to the connected no Internet message for my bravia 65xd. Most of the forums say to change settings of the time and date to automatic but this still does not work. I have messed around with all the date setting menus. I've rebooted countless TV and router countless times. All other devices are connecting fine to the router. I've just reset TV factory settings and this worked for about 10 minutes and then the Internet connection dropped. I have full signal as the router is about 10m away. Does anyone else have any other suggestions please? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Usually there are two types of connection issues.

If you see the Internet not connected message on the upper left of the screen this can be solved by setting the time to network time.

If the message is on the right side of the screen you might have connection issues with your router. In this case please check our guide for network issues:

https://community.sony.de/t5/how-tos-faqs-tvs-home-cinema/how-to-amp-troubleshooting-for-your-tv-int...

Cheers

Peter