Join now - be part of our community!

I'M ON MY FOURTH SONY BRAVIA ANDROID TELEVISION IN 6 MONTHS 😑😑😑

I'M ON MY FOURTH SONY BRAVIA ANDROID TELEVISION IN 6 MONTHS 😑😑😑

hi I've had four faulty television off sony the first two tvs were sony 49 kdl both off those bleed light from the sides so sony convinced me to up grade to the 65 inch kdl Β£2000 worth they said they where a better build quality!!! Got the first 65 inch  2 weeks later black patches appared on screen so they replaced that one a week later so I got in touch my new fourth faulty tv this morning I also recently purchased a sony 5.1 surround sound system for these tvservices that don't work and all sony is doing is giving me the runaround I've always own sony products in my opinion they just can't build tvs like they use to I'm also disabled stuck at home with no tv !!! Shame on you sony !!!!20160519_115704.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
adyjay33

Sadly the quality of Sony products are as bad as the supposed customer support...

KD-55X8509C LATEST FIRMWARE
NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smcclean88

Hi there

Sony should have contacted you a while ago - im just chasing up to see if everything is now ok.

Cheers

hankmarvin107

I'm on my 4th as well.  just about to move to 5th.  build quality for a TV that retailed forΒ£4000 when realised last year is terrible.  

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Hank Marvin? You're bound to see Shadows πŸ™‚

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
hankmarvin107

royabrown.   I dont have bleed issues.  I have about 12 other issues that were logged with Sony 12 months ago.  many still not fixed and they keep replacing the hardware. 

Either way Β£4K for a TV, you may expect some bleed issues, but not as bad as the photos that have been posted on here.

I wish I could go back in time and not have bought a Sony TV.