Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43W805C

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
GeLee86
Explorer

KDL-43W805C

Heloo

I have SONY KDL-43W805C and very offten when the TV is off the lignt under the Sony is lighting,and when you turnit ON the TV is not responding to nothing,theare is a picture but no sound and not responding to the comands from the remote.You cant turn OFF,you must disconect from the power,and again to connect.Another way to gain control to the TV is to turn OFF from my smartphone SONY throw the sony aplication.I have the latest softwere.

Can you help me with some tips or something.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi,

Try disabling Bluetooth:

Settings-Bluetooth settings-Bluetooth set to OFF

and if possible your wifi:

Settings-Network-Advanced settings-Build-in Wifi set to OFF

Then check for a period if issue re-appears.

If your issue happens by that time of testing and since there will be no Smartphone control(wifi OFF), then remove TV from mains for 30 seconds and then re-plug.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

It sounds like your experiencing some of the issues mentioned here:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/2015-android-tv-bugs-and-issues/td-p/2040020

At current we are waiting for Sony to rollout a fix for these.

In regards to the light flashing on the tv when off, it sounds like one of your devices is trying to connect to the tv via wifi - test this by turing wifi completely off on the tv.  OR it could be a button stuck down on your remote control - test this by taking batteries out of remote and see if it occurs.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
GeLee86
Explorer

When the tv is OFF and the light is off then when you turn on the tv is working normaly,is responding to any comand,but when the tv is off ant the light is on and you will press the power buton to the remote the tv is showing only picture,no sound and thear is no response from the remote.I must turn it off with my smart phone,and the tv automaticli is turn on and the remote is working.You think that is a problem with the aplication on my smart phone,orr some softwere problem with the TV?

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi,

Try disabling Bluetooth:

Settings-Bluetooth settings-Bluetooth set to OFF

and if possible your wifi:

Settings-Network-Advanced settings-Build-in Wifi set to OFF

Then check for a period if issue re-appears.

If your issue happens by that time of testing and since there will be no Smartphone control(wifi OFF), then remove TV from mains for 30 seconds and then re-plug.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The following table is what the LED lights indicate:

original.jpg

And use the instructions @MiCal1967 posted too.