Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43w809c HDD oops

schranzfrigyes69
Explorer

KDL-43w809c HDD oops

I registered it after the setup of the refreshed 3.317 softwares HDD. Everything is suitable for a task, okay! The spontaneous uptake and the timed uptake are not useful! The task but its extent appears in the list 0 clocks 0 minutes. Does not start at the time of reprimand it dared cannot be played. ( at the time of the setting of the uptake an average one 1,5 clockmaker the reservation area of a film 35 Gb)

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I believe that you may have used Google translate to post from you native language to English?  If so, it hasnt been successful, as the post does not make sense im afraid and hence cannot help.  If there is a Sony forum in your language, please post there.

Cheers

schranzfrigyes69
Explorer

HDD registration after I installed the new 3.317 software. The HDD is suitable for every task! Instant recording and scheduled recording does not work! The recording will be added to the list, but its length is 0 hours 0 minutes. You cannot play back the recording. When you set up the storage space required for recording 35 Gb, is this normal? Now the same white LED Orange constantly

GeraldDemartini
Explorer

What you want to ask is not clear to any one. Do you have any issue with your device. You should update your proper problem with the good details about it.