Join now - be part of our community!

X8305c Dual Input Labels

profile.country.GB.title
DorsetRed
Explorer

X8305c Dual Input Labels

I can't get my head around why such a little problem like this has still not been fixed after 8-9 months of being reported?

I'm in the lucky minority of people who don't really have any major problems with my TV, it works perfectly for me and everything I need, but this then does make these little bugs far more annoying?

If Sony are aware of this, can they at least update with whether or not they will fix it??

Literally the only other slight issue for me is that PiP doesn't work across 2 different hdmi inputs.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sony are now concentating on the upcoming Marshmallow update.  Outstanding issues will be addressed via Marshmallow now.

In regards to the labels - fixes have been on a priority basis.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
DorsetRed
Explorer

Right, is this something that can be fixed on the OS though?

Basically what you're saying though, is having 8 input labels instead of 4, isn't really a priority problem to Sony?

Frustrating!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Im not a Sony/TV Engineer, but i would imagine its a software issue.

Priorities - this is not what I said or what I implied.  However, to put it bluntly - when there are operability issues (such as remote control freezing), it is only right that this takes priority over cosmetic issues.

Sony have stated that they will continue to fix bugs and issues.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
DorsetRed
Explorer

Fair enough. I do agree and if I had major problems I'd be annoyed if they fixed little things, just seems frustrating after 8 months or so of owning it that there's so many things wrong affecting such a vast percentage of users!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand your frustrations :wink:

The current list of bugs and issues are HERE.  Its frustrating to me also - as an owner of an Android TV, and that every fw update that comes and goes, and I still cant cross issues off the list!