Join now - be part of our community!

The phone turns off for no reason

Nataliya2
Visitor

The phone turns off for no reason

При заряженной батарее телефон беззвучно отключается,и не реагирует ни на что. Подключаю зарядное устройство,индикатор не загорается. После минут 5-7 загорается индикатор и телефон сам загружается. Последний раз загружается очень долго,минут 5. Подскажите,пожалуйста, в чем может быть причина. 

Translation via Google translate:
With a charged battery, the phone mutes silently and does not react to anything. I connect the charger, the indicator does not light up. After about 5-7 minutes, the indicator lights up and the phone loads itself. The last time is loaded very long, minutes. 5. Please, tell me what the reason may be.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Hello @Nataliya2 and welcome to the community!

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Your problem might be either software or hardware related. To rule out any software issues, 

I'd suggest that you perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory. Don't forget to backup using Xperia Companion, but preferably without adding apps or settings to the backup.

If the problem still persists after the software repair, then it might be a hardware issue. You'll need to contact your Local support and get your phone inspected by a professional.

Follow the steps given in blue links, and keep us updated.

Mariska1
Visitor

У меня так же

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Mariska1 

This is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Try the above suggestions.