Join now - be part of our community!

Trying to set up two Sony SRS-XB13 bluetooth speakers to have stereo output from my turntable

profile.country.GB.title
AlexanderXL5
New

Trying to set up two Sony SRS-XB13 bluetooth speakers to have stereo output from my turntable

Hi Folks,

I do hope someone out there knows the answer to this conundrum and can put me out of my misery. 

I've successfully paired one Sony SRS-XB13 bluetooth speaker with my lovely Sony PS-LX310BT turntable, enjoying my vinyl records through this one speaker. But now I am trying and trying and trying (so far without success) to pair a second speaker so that I can have stereo from my record player.

Now, honestly, I have really tried (carefully following the instructions provided by Sony) to get the two speakers paired. But my second speaker is playing hard to get.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be thrilled to hear from them.

Peace and Love.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hey @AlexanderXL5 

Did you follow the steps here? https://helpguide.sony.net/speaker/srs-xb13/v1/en/contents/TP1000200014.html

Make sure that after connecting 2 SRS-XB13 speakers, perform the pairing procedure between your turntable and the speaker in which the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is flashing in blue.