Join now - be part of our community!

Can any one please tell me how to do a put back all my mysic, from my viao pocket to my computer

brewster
Visitor

Can any one please tell me how to do a put back all my mysic, from my viao pocket to my computer

Can any one please tell me how to do a put back all my mysic, from my viao pocket to my computer, using sonistage or another solution? I had to change my computer, but when i want to use this special button withe arrow on your left direction, he say it's impossible, because it came from another computer ????
Thank You

4 REPLIES 4
brewster
Visitor

I know the problem is about the security and DRM or something. My computer is a new one, and sonic say to me, you can transfert music from the pocket to this computer because it's a new one. Is it over, I can't beleive it, 6 month to record all my music....is anobody as a sollution ?

chris_lewis
Visitor

Look here

brewster
Visitor

Look here

where ?

chris_lewis
Visitor

Sorry I deleted the link, as the programme only works with MP3s & not Atrac files. look @ www.atraclife.com for something called GYM.

With sonic stage not running go to, start - programmes - Sonic Stage and in the drop down list there is the backup tool, you will need to back up your old pc and try to transfer those backups to your new PC, it is likley you will need to format your VP

HTH

C