Join now - be part of our community!

GFX Card Drivers

Enigmatic
Visitor

GFX Card Drivers

Where can I go to update my GFX card drivers ?

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

on VAIO-Link

Enigmatic
Visitor

Where is that ?

William
Visitor

VAIO LINK

But it seems to be down at the moment :cry:

Enigmatic
Visitor

I couldnt find a driver update for the nVidia 6400GO. Am I looking in the wrong place or something ?

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

VAIO-Link is slow in Updates. write them you need one. Use the e-support. Bo idea, I think they will ignore you like all of us here.

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Try driverguides.com. Becoming a member is a pain in the arse as they sell you strawberries at first but if you hang in there it has every driver on the planet

Enigmatic
Visitor

I installed a third part nVidia Driver from Guru3D last night which supports the GO 6400, only thing is it was a Dell Driver rather than a Sony. Anywho, it looked to be working fine but I now find my CPU fan [ I beleive ] or GFX card fan is working overtime. It used to be alot quieter than this, and the fan constantly revs.

So I downloaded the preinstalled drivers from VAIO-LINK but have no idea what to do with them, there doesnt appear to be a "Setup" file or anything.

What am I supposed to do with them ?

Thanks.

William
Visitor

A word of caution:

NVIDIA

allawi
Visitor

On that VAIO Link website there are only old drivers, for example, the ATI Mobility drivers are one year old.... anybody know if there will ever be an updated version of the GFX drivers or something?