Join now - be part of our community!

The screen freezes ! But that's not all

Roman2K
Visitor

The screen freezes ! But that's not all

Hi all, I bought a Sony VAIO K295HP thinking I will not have any problems. But I receivede it yesterday and there are 2 big problems :

I have 4 problems :

1) The screen freezes after the PC has been started, sometimes after 30 minutes, sometimes after less or more. I'm forced to stay pushed on the power-button and then re-start it... until the next freeze. How to use my PC normally without any problem ?

2) I hear a sound periodically. I think it comes from the HDD, it looks to suddenly stop and restart or something like that. It produces a sound that is less than a demi-second but it's boring, it can happen every 2 minutes, every minutes or every 10 seconds. How to stop that ?

3) When I open or reduce a window in Windows, I hear a progressive sounds like a squeaking that I hear only while the window is opening or reducing (less than a second), how to get rid of this sound ? I also hear it all the time but not continually and more silently than when I open or reduce window.

4) The touchpad looks not to work properly all the time. Most of the time it works very well but sometimes when I want to control the pointer on the screen, it goes where it wants and about 5 seconds after, it works well back. How to solve this problem ?

I really hope you will help me resolving these 5 problems. I didn't thought to have any problem with a VAIO... 😞 I just received the PC yesterday and I have those problems it's making me very angry.

And is it possible to speak french ? Or is there a telephone number that is completely free ?

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

You need to contact VAIO-Link, as it's very new I wouldn't put up with this.

TygerTyger
Visitor

ZyRaIN
Visitor

Hi,

Get in contact with them right away, but you will probaly need to send it in anyways..

kee-lo_

More than likely.

Roman2K
Visitor

What must I do ? Must I contact the website that sold me the product ? Or must I contact Sony ?

Is it the only solution ?

kee-lo_

I would try Sony first.
Where did you get it from?

Roman2K
Visitor

From Topachat.com

kee-lo_

Speak to Sony first.