Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-TX1XP_B HOT CPU or HD/LOUD FAN

towb
Visitor

VGN-TX1XP_B HOT CPU or HD/LOUD FAN

Hi,

- I do have a problem with my machine!

First of all: The machine didn´t work as described below before installation of the recommended DVDR firmware upgrade.

I made a new clean install of XP Pro and then installed all pre.drivers and all pre.utilities and nothing more when i started to notice that the fan on the left side started to work , not fast or not loud but i works all the time generating alot of hot air through the ventilations holes on the left side.

I know for sure that i havent missed any drivers/utilites .. I made an case on e-support and hope for an answer there aswell.

Does anyone know what could have happend with my machine or does anyone has the same problem?

Regards
Towb

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah, sorry about that, I was thinking P4 :slight_frown:

I would ask for a pickup, as it's obviously not behaving normally

William
Visitor

Well, i just want sony vaio e-support to support me to 50% in this case by sending the default image of this model so i can put it on my machine.

I am sure they will happily supply recovery media as long as you pay for them.

This may be a "cheaper" option in the long run, as being a cynic, I suspect they will restore your computer to its original state and return it to you as fixed.

Probably with a charge for the privilege.

towb
Visitor

Hi KeeL-Lo,

I know you have right about the pickup but it really is the last thing i want todo, the machine was madly expensive and sending away a machine to France, grr anything can happen 😃 .. It´s just a question for me making the call to the support and accept that the machine will come back hopefully functioning and with alot of fingerprints on my blank screen 😉

Well, i just want sony vaio e-support to support me to 50% in this case by sending the default image of this model so i can put it on my machine.

Regards

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

William's right, they'll send you DVDs for a price