Join now - be part of our community!

Indefinite reboot loop

Pocosin
Visitor

Indefinite reboot loop

My Xperia Z2 Tablet went into the indefinite reboot loop. After powering on it displays lock icon for some time (the filesystem is encrypted) like 1-2 minutes. It seems to be decrypting the filesystem but reboots after a while and this continues indefinitely.

I tried to get into Recovery Console but was unable to do so.

Is there any way I can get out of this?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Pocosin

This should be tricky as you have it encrypted. I think the only way around it is to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory. But this also means you'll lose any data stored on your internal memory (also any encrypted SD card contents will not be possible to decrypt after repair).

This process is done will your tablet is switched off, just follow the steps given in the blue link and keep us updated.

Matejbeno
Visitor

I do this but still my z2 rebooting...  Try to reinstal softver many Times by instruction. I dont know what now. Battery are losed very fast and reboot again again again again again... 

Christofer
Champion

Hi @Matejbeno, I'm sorry to hear that a software repair didn't help with this. Slightly_frowning_Face

In this case I recommend that your device gets examined by an authorised service center. You can contact your Local support team for more information on how to proceed with this if need be.