Visitor

Unable to update/ install apps via Google store

Unable to update/ install apps via Google store

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @Olya2811, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Do you receive any error messages when trying to update or download new applications or is the bar just stuck and not moving at all?

I would recommend that you start with resetting the Google Play store application. To do that, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play store > Storage > Clear data. After you have done this, try updating or download a new application to your tablet.

Let me know if that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Olya2811, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Do you receive any error messages when trying to update or download new applications or is the bar just stuck and not moving at all?

I would recommend that you start with resetting the Google Play store application. To do that, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play store > Storage > Clear data. After you have done this, try updating or download a new application to your tablet.

Let me know if that helps!

Olya2811
Visitor

Hi Jonas,

thank you so much for your prompt reply. 

I received no any error messages,  the status changed to 'download pending ', after that no movement at all. 

Yesterday i deleted all updates to this app. After the app was returned to the factory version it suddenly started working) 

Jonas
Master

Hi again! Slightly_smiling_Face

You're very welcome and I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve this. Slightly_smiling_Face

Should you experience the same behaviour again, please try the troubleshooting that I suggested and see if that helps!

Have a great day!