Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to leave a product review

profile.country.GB.title
BMP1745
Explorer

Unable to leave a product review

I have tried many times to leave a review of the Xperia 1vi on the website without success.  I login to my account, select my products and the Review tab.  All this results in, is taking me to the reviews/submission link but the web page is blank.  The same has happened when I try to review another product I've just purchased.

I have tried using Edge and Firefox without success.  Can anyone offer any advice as I' like to leave a review if I can.

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @BMP1745,

I will inform the support about this. Sounds like an issue with the website.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@BMP1745, what's the review link that you got ?

profile.country.GB.title
BMP1745
Explorer

I received a link from Sony and as that didn't work, I visited the Sony website direct, selected the product then the link below to start writing a review.  Unfortunately, Ithe link again, took me via Sony to a blank page.

profile.country.GB.title
conn1204
New

I am having the same issue.

profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hey,

I believe there was a temporary issue with the reviews on the website, and it should have been resolved. Can you check again?

profile.country.GB.title
BMP1745
Explorer

Thank you. Worked perfectly submitting my Xperia 1vi review.
I tried to leave a review for the WH-1000XM5 headphones but I'm sure it must have been a minor glitch, so will try again later.

Many thanks for reaching out and finding the solution to the problem.

Kind regards,

Bill

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
profile.country.PL.title
c2h5oh
Explorer

can you provide url where i can do the same?

thanks in advance

profile.country.GB.title
BMP1745
Explorer

Hi, I had registered my Sony product and initially I could not leave a review. The problem was finally resolved by Sony and I received an invite to review the product which worked.
Hopefully that helps.

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
profile.country.PL.title
c2h5oh
Explorer

thanks, will do the same