Join now - be part of our community!

HOW TO REPORT BUGS TO DEVELOPER?

profile.country.GB.title
No-name
Explorer

HOW TO REPORT BUGS TO DEVELOPER?

HOW TO REPORT BUGS TO DEVELOPERS? I'VE POSTED SEVERAL BUGS NONE OF WHICH HAS BEEN REPORTED TO DEVELOPERS BY WHOEVER RUN THIS FORUM. I WANT TO CONTACT THEM MYSELF

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @No-name 

These forums are for regular consumers for the devices who end up raising their software issues to the technical team at Sony, as we advised in previous threads.

But, since you're looking for developers and you already flashed your device, this is where you should seek support: https://developer.sony.com/contact-us/

profile.country.GB.title
No-name
Explorer

Fair enough, but none has even reported the bugs that I've posted here, to technical support either (I don't see any confirmation/evidence). I expected whoever is Sony's representative here (you? not sure), to at least accomplish that, but none has.

I am unsure why isn't there a process at place to report bugs for Sony phones. Other brands such as Google, Samsung, Xiaomi, Oneplus etc have dedicated app/link and process where bugs can be reported. But here I'm looking around and enquiring in this forum I'm yet to find anything for Sony.

Me flashing device makes no difference, these bugs are applicable to flashed/unflashed devices alike.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

These forums don't have any Sony representatives, just normal user of Sony products who try to help others facing issues.

Contacting Sony directly and providing the evidence that you have will certainly be raised to their technical team for investigation to rectify the fault or getting back to you with a solution in anyway.