Join now - be part of our community!

Ring and notification volume

SOLVED
profile.country.RS.title
apolonian
Explorer

Ring and notification volume

Hi. I've noticed in settings there's possibility to adjust volume for Ring and Notifications together, not separately. Ring volume is good but somehow Notification volume could be a little louder, but in this case I get good ringing and sometimes low notification sound.Am I doing something wrong or there is only mentioned option to adjust ring and notification volume together?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RS.title
apolonian
Explorer

Hello @@MarlonUk1 Changing the sound of notification is the only option left under this circumstances. So yes, I changed the sound for some notifications which I think are a bit louder.
Nevertheless, I think this might be taken in consideration for some future updates - separation of volume for Ring and Notifications.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

Hello @apolonian 

unfortunately it seems they are coupled together the Ring and Notification volume. have you tried changing the notification sound instead?

profile.country.RS.title
apolonian
Explorer

Hello @@MarlonUk1 Changing the sound of notification is the only option left under this circumstances. So yes, I changed the sound for some notifications which I think are a bit louder.
Nevertheless, I think this might be taken in consideration for some future updates - separation of volume for Ring and Notifications.