Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth issues with KD-65X8509C

profile.country.GB.title
Spectre_Wulfe
Explorer

Bluetooth issues with KD-65X8509C

I've had my TV a while now but recently I set up some games to play on it however when I bluetooth a controller to it, either the Xbox One or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, the control lags way behind my button pressing.

This is really annoying and it has worked with the Xbox One Controller before, but I would get this issue occasionally.

It's now constant and as I said annoying.

Anyone know how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Spectre_Wulfe,

Welcome to the community.

We will look into this for you and update the thread when possible. In the meantime, maybe some other community members will have some tips for you.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Spectre_Wulfe,

I suppose you have already tried reconnecting the device following the steps described in this article. If you haven't tried reconnecting the device, then probably that is the first thing you should try. Bluetooth technology is based on the 2.4GHz wireless band, and as such the connection quality is susceptible to a wide range of factors. From your neighbours cordless phone, to that shiny metal rack under your TV. By reconnecting the device you make sure that you are using a different channel on the same band which might suffer less interference from other wireless devices. But if reconnecting doesn't make a difference, then restart the TV by pressing and holding the POWER button on the TV remote until the Shutting Down message appears on your TV. If after that you still have issues, the next thing I would suggest is to change the batteries on your device or make sure that they are fully charged. Otherwise please take a look for other troubleshooting steps described in this article.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.GB.title
Spectre_Wulfe
Explorer

I've recently moved my rooms round and I am trying to stream my pc to the TV fo some games in bed.

However even after following the guide I cannot get the controller to not lag behind.