Join now - be part of our community!

KD 55AI WPA password problem

profile.country.GB.title
RRG-Fafnir

KD 55AI WPA password problem

When I try to connect my iPad to the TV Wi-Fi channel, I follow the procedures to enter the WPA password which is displayed on the TV screen. Each time I get a message back on the TV to say the Password I entered is incorrect. I do carefuully make sure my entry is correct, but I still cannot gain access

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
RRG-Fafnir

I tried again with my iPhone and I get "Incorrect Password". So is the TV telling me untruths?

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Don't really know why you are getting this error it may depend on several things...but why on earth are you trying to connect your iPad to the tv wifidirect connection? Don't you have a router at home? That feature has only that goal nothing more .

profile.country.GB.title
RRG-Fafnir

Why? Because ther is that facility so I thought I would try it out

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi RRG-Fafnir,

Welcome to the community.

Please follow these instructions and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Pascale_F

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Ok you are free to do whatever you want but you are wasting time
profile.country.GB.title
RRG-Fafnir

I finally managed a short connection with my niPhone, then it dropped out. I still fail with my iPad. I tried Google and established a connection from my phone, but I am always concerned about fetting too involved with Google, they alreay know too much about me. I settled on using an AppleTV, less hastle

Thanks for taking interest, just wish these Tech companies would occasionally work together