Join now - be part of our community!

KD49X8307C Netflix keeps crashing

profile.country.IE.title
morganf16
Explorer

KD49X8307C Netflix keeps crashing

For some reason when I select Netflix the app crashes and does not tell me what is wrong?

Sometimes I'm told there is something wrong with the Internet connection but when I test it through the TV it's fine ?

is there a newer version of the app that is available or should I wait for the next version of the firmware ? 

4 REPLIES 4
johnb53
Explorer

Netflix keeps crashing, only had the TV days which is unacceptable and if not resolved will be going back. Must be a software issue or something. Paid lots of money and need resetting Netflix and switching /unpugging the TV is unacceptable, getting bored of sony already....usually a samsung man.

profile.country.GB.title
Darbo25

Calm down,  I've had my Sony tv for almost a year and it's been great,  my netflix has been playing up the last week or so as well but I'm inclined to think it's an app fault rather than a TV fault. Sometimes when a manufacturer updates a products firmware it can take time for apps to be updated in turn.

Either have patience or bin your TV and get a Samsung,  though i'd say the former would be less dramatic. 

profile.country.IE.title
morganf16
Explorer

Is this an Android App problem? iOS Netflix App seems to be fine

Anyone know of when a fix is due ?

Sent from my iPhone
johnb53
Explorer

New software download seems to solve the issue.