Join now - be part of our community!

XR-75X94J saying insufficient storage available states 2.5gb

profile.country.GB.title
budgy96
New

XR-75X94J saying insufficient storage available states 2.5gb

As the subject states, i have 2.5gb of available storage, but when i try and update any apps the tv is telling me I don't have enough space. 

i have tried clearing cache and even removing some apps, but nothing is working. 

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
budgy96
New

Update: i did a full reset on the TV and that has sorted the issue, i would love to know the cause just in case it happens again though 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Maybe you haven't uninstalled an App, among those you haven't deleted, which took up more space and therefore didn't leave enough for the System to update the others...
profile.country.GB.title
budgy96
New

Thanks for the reply, as i mentioned in my first post. The storage information was telling me that i have 2.5gb available, thats over half of the total space on the TV. 

I cant believe that a normal situation would be that it would need more than half the space to update one app on the tv. 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

It will depend on the size of the App that you wanted to install and that would have been downloaded, and on the size of the same once decompressed, to which then there was the necessary space to add during the installation phase.
profile.country.GB.title
budgy96
New

i understand that, one of the apps as an example was the Now TV app which on my TV's is between 40-60mb in size (including cache)

This wouldnt update and gave the not enough space message

So its not as though it was some huge app, so its seems more than just a simple compressed v uncompressed data size issue