Join now - be part of our community!

How To Rename Picture & Songs & Video Name in Xperia C

SOLVED
mt03
Visitor

How To Rename Picture & Songs & Video Name in Xperia C

:smileyconfused:How To Rename Picture & Songs & Video Name in Xperia C. As When The Name Of Any Files Such As Picture & Video Or Songs is Changed Than That File Is Corrupted & It Don’t Reopen. Eg :- If File Name is ACW000025588 & I Want Rename Into As Adorable & I Have Tried Astro File Manger & File Tools Too Bust Still Not Working So Please Help Who Know The Answers For It ……Please I m Deepened On Your Expertise…….. :smileycry::smileycry::smileycry:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You cannot change the way those are saved,it is default in a digital camera.However,the songs shouldn't have problems in renaming.

alexdon

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You cannot change the way those are saved,it is default in a digital camera.However,the songs shouldn't have problems in renaming.

alexdon
mt03
Visitor

No

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Could you explain me some more?So you want to rename the photos,videos etc after they are taken?

alexdon
mt03
Visitor

I Mean To say  That In Xperia c If Any Changes Name In Name of Pictures Video Or Songs That Pic Video or Songs Get Crushed ...

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Could it be because you omitted the extension?

alexdon
mt03
Visitor

For Example If I Have Downlaod A Pic & Ies Name is Ac00122356ppxx & Now If i want To Rename It As Flower Than That Pic get Cursh & Dont Oprn After The Name is Changed 

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I think that is the problem,with the extension.Make sure you do not rename what is after the .(dot).That is the file type for ex mp3,jpg etc.

alexdon
mt03
Visitor

Okay I will Try This One Again But If dont Work Than ???

mt03
Visitor

R u in whatsapp