Join now - be part of our community!

shockproof

SOLVED
Jeff30
Visitor

shockproof

Hello! I need a help from everyone. Is Sony Xperia C Shockproof? I was sleeping earlier and my phone falls from my bed around 1 and a half feet to the ground. I was afraid that there is something wrong happened on my phone. I checked the web to see if it was shockproof but I end up without having any results that is why I submitted an Inquiry here. I checked the camera, videocam, sounds, the charger and the headset connected to phone, it's all working. The screen also is good and the same, Thanks God! Is there someone who has some words on this? Is there more I need to check so that I can have peace of mind that everything is okay? Sorry if I sound too overreacting. Thanks for the help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexrx
Enthusiast

Hi there,

Install Xperia Doagnostics app and test your phone.

Also you can *#*#7378423#*#* and choose "Service Tests".

Cheers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alexrx
Enthusiast

Hi there,

Install Xperia Doagnostics app and test your phone.

Also you can *#*#7378423#*#* and choose "Service Tests".

Cheers.

Sam
Legend
Legend

It is not a shock resistant phone. However if there are no obvious signs of cosmetic damage and the phone appears to read the SIM and operate normally then it would be safe to say the phone is ok.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Jeff30
Visitor

How I am going to do that mixed characters?
Jeff30
Visitor

Thank you for the help. Everything is okay. I have another question, what is the ear proximity? I cannot perform that test. Thanks.