Join now - be part of our community!

usb/computer not recognised - Black Screen - sony xperia z c5303 -phone wont start

SOLVED
torana_girl77
Visitor

usb/computer not recognised - Black Screen - sony xperia z c5303 -phone wont start

i was updating my phone through pcc.  halfway through it said failed and now the phone just keeps saying sony with red loght at the bottom then green light and a black screen.  all options like hold power and volume and the off button in the back have not worked.  the compurter no longer says that the phone is connected even though it is getting charge power indicated by green light.  can anyone help please.  thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samuel1
Hero

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Have you tried using the repair phone option? If not, give it a try. Click Update phone > Repair phone software (small blue text) in PC Companion.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samuel1
Hero

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Have you tried using the repair phone option? If not, give it a try. Click Update phone > Repair phone software (small blue text) in PC Companion.

torana_girl77
Visitor

thank you once i found it, it works.  was hard to find initally but worked took a couple of tries but works thank you.

mahitha123
Visitor

how can i repair it if my device is not recognised only??