Join now - be part of our community!

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

gordymckellar
Visitor

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Oh bloody HELL.

Maybe i'm just a bit slow today, but this is my first time visiting the forum in months, and can't figure how to search the board.
It's bloody horrible - what have they done to it?

So please tell me, what's the big secret that I'm missing?

9 REPLIES 9
TW
Visitor

Ouch...

Well, hmmm.. how do we brake the news to you:smileyrolling_eyes:

Welcome back:smileyhugs:

Let me search for that relevant CU-post for you.

gordymckellar
Visitor

Well they say that elephants never forget, so I suppose you've not been told either :thinking:

What a great non-feature :smileygrin: - perhaps I'll find it in the Solutions Room...:smileylaugh:

gordymckellar
Visitor

Okay guys, I'm not going to bore you with more flames about how pathetic the forum features have become, suffice to say, I agree with Keelo about http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/search I think this is a good joke.

I suppose I'll just have to go away again. Goodbye. :heart_eyes:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Hey Gordy glad to see you back.

There's no search yet :slight_frown:

tellingd
Visitor

Hey Gordy, before you go, how are you getting on with the wireless problem?

gordymckellar
Visitor

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: It's a miracle!

Quite coincidentally, you understand, Sony released a new Wireless LAN driver for the GRT800 series.
This totally cured the problem, no more high DPC counts or conflicts with the WZC service.

Fancy that eh? What's the chances of a driver being released just when we needed it... Well okay, a good few months after we started bombarding the customer service people telling there was a problem.

...and do you know, not one person from Sony admitted there was ever a problem in the first place.
Maybe I made the whole thing up? :slight_frown:

William
Visitor

Welcome backj:smileygrin:

No search facility:smileycry:

Sony didn't admit a problem, how surprising, but at least the updated driver sorted it.

Take care,

William

tellingd
Visitor

That's great news, presumably wireless won't be such a problem for a lot more people :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

Glad it's all fixed Gordy, Sony hate admitting to doing wrong LOL

I guess we can only wait for new drivers, they're once every blue moon.