Join now - be part of our community!

Battery is moving

JanMicovsky
Visitor

Battery is moving

I bought my firs Sony VAIO S5M/S two weeks ago. I am quite happy about it, but there is one thing, that dissapointed me very much. Battery. After placing it to notebook, it is still moving. It looks like it is not fixed properly. There is still same space between notebook and battery. It looks very cheap and not professional. Is this defect on my notebook only, or is it on all S series notebooks? Have you heard about such a problem before? I am thinking about returning my Sony VAIO, but maybe it is not necessary. Thank you. Jan Micovsky

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

ant1uk
Visitor

i think this is really bad sony still aint sorted this out, i have the s3 model and mine is like it, but i dont care now i got used to it, but they dont ever correct the design all they care about is selling them

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It's been like that since the C series, I remember a guy complaining about it

Windmill
Visitor

Me too with an S4XP bought in September. The battery rattles around like it's going to drop out, even with the lock in place. Very poor design - doen't give the customer much confidence that the damn thing will stay in place.

But like the other guy said, you do get used to it after a while - and my battery hasn't dropped out.