Join now - be part of our community!

Desktop [:-/]

profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

Desktop [:-/]

Got a question guys, since I got my new desk top a couple of months ago, my old one has been gathering dust sat next to it. Me being a really nice person :wink: I've decided to give my old one to a friend.

Anyway, I was going to fully patch it up with all the latest security fixes but when I try to switch it on the bugger won't boot up. The screen doesn¿t even come on, all I get is a power light on the desktop, and the disc drive light is permanently on!

Any ideas?

55 REPLIES 55
robpaxton
Explorer

Can't concentrate on Betty Boop - I get too disturbed by the outie belly buttons on your desktop. Outies are scary :laughing:

faithx

Can't concentrate on Betty Boop - I get too disturbed by the outie belly buttons on your desktop.  Outies are scary :laughing:
hahaha, I'm sure if you try you can concentrate on what every you like :wink: There's nothing wrong with the outies, but maybe I'm just used to seeing them on all my ladies :smileygrin: Anyway, my desk top isn't on all the betty pages :cool:

kee-lo_

Hehe true.
Gotta love Betty.

Going to watch Downloaded on Bravo - Ed Byrne is funny.

faithx

Unfortunately, I don't have the privilege of more than 5 channels :slight_frown:

kee-lo_

That's like my friend's Gigapocket.

robpaxton
Explorer

I am watching 'Soap' series 1 episode 7 on the notebook. Crazy :slight_smile:

faithx

Yes that is crazy :dizzy: that's got me thinking now, I remember that name but can't picture it :thinking:

robpaxton
Explorer

Perhaps this will remind you -

"This is the story of two sisters, Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell. These are the Tates, and these are the Campbells and this is . . . . . Soap!"

faithx

Oh f*** yeah, I do recognise that opening quote, but still can't picture it doh ¿ you¿re teasing me now aren¿t ya :wink:

robpaxton
Explorer

Try this then this