Join now - be part of our community!

NVIDIA graphics Driver Crashed on VGC-V2S ?

CAM
Visitor

NVIDIA graphics Driver Crashed on VGC-V2S ?

My VGC-V2S Crashed Blues screen etc.. On resart after sending a error report, Microsoft Online Crash Analysis said it was likly caused by the NVIDIA Graphics Driver, With a link to a NIVDIA Corporation web page containing a Down Load for A driver Version 71.89 Win2000/XP I have to assume this is a newer version and will solve the problem if downloaded and replacing the current version ? And is this sutable for the Ge Force. FX GO5700 installed. or should I wait and see if a Update is issued on VAIO Update?
I have now after Downloading the 71.89 Version and trying to install it found that it is a earler Version of the current installed one??

1 REPLY 1
babysmile
Visitor

In my opinion, I would install back the origianl graphics driver thats VAIO have gave on the first start. This is because not all graphics card can support the newest driver... Even though u try to download the latest driver from Nvidia, seem still have the problem... Erm, mind I ask when u purchase this PC, and started to have blue screen already ?

I have a fren using Geforce 6600GT ( not as a vaio ) but he need old driver rather than the newest driver in order to let the windows goes smoothly, if not... window crash when going to watch a simple movies.. funny or not??