Join now - be part of our community!

Camera Problem

pylyp
Visitor

Camera Problem

Camera was working and stop.I don't do anything. It's just stop work. When I try to start camera it's write "unhappily the camera stop working". That's it. Camera as device is working. Thru Instagram I can make pictures. That's the problem?

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

try this

Settings > apps > all > camera > clear everything > restart your tablet > try again 

pylyp
Visitor

I was trying and it's still not work

Johan
Master

In that case you might want to try reinstalling the tablet software. Use Update Service to reinstall it and check if you can get the camera application working again.

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

pylyp
Visitor

Sorry but this software is for Windows.I have Android in Ukraine

pylyp
Visitor

Try to update my Android from Settings/install new version, but it still not working
Sam
Legend
Legend

Please try following Johan’s advice. We are aware your phone is running Android however the software in question needs to be installed on your PC which will then connect to your phone to repair the software.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

pylyp
Visitor

OK, I reboot my system. And it's dosen't working at all. 

Do you have some another ideas?

Thank you. 

Sam
Legend
Legend

When you say "reboot system" do you mean that you have run the software repair as above?

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

pylyp
Visitor

Yes, I instal program, which you sugest. After I connect my computer to tablet and reinstal the Operational system.