Join now - be part of our community!

Enable VoLTE on Z4 tablet SGP771

sFzaMd
Visitor

Enable VoLTE on Z4 tablet SGP771

Hello, 

Can I enable VoLte or HD Voice calls on Xperia Z4 tablet, hardware support for this feature should be available as it runs on Snapdragon 810 SoC rite? or I am i wrong there?

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @sFzaMd, I apologize for the late reply!

You are correct, Xperia Z4 Tablet supports VoLTE! Slightly_smiling_Face

However, to be able to use VoLTE, the operator must have support for VoLTE in its mobile network for the specific device model and depending on operator, your phone or tablet must sometimes be operator-branded and/or use operator-customised system software.

If you are unsure if your operator supports VoLTE for the Xperia Z4 Tablet I would recommend that you get in touch with them for more information regarding this!

Let me know how it went! Slightly_smiling_Face

sFzaMd
Visitor

Hi @Jonas. Thanks a lot for the confirmation Slightly_smiling_Face

Now i need to make this work. My Z4 tablet is on stock firmware (32.3.A.2.33) and unlocked. My service provide is Reliance Jio 4G (India) which is exclusively on LTE netwok (Band 3, 5, 40). Is there any method in Service/ menu option to display HD voice calls when available in  Settings>More>Mobile network settings. 

Jonas
Master

You're welcome! Slightly_smiling_Face

As far as I know the setting for both VoLTE and VoWi-Fi will be available in Settings > More > Mobile networks if the device, the software and the operators supports this feature.

For more information if the device needs a specific operator-branding and/or use operator-customised system software from your operator, if VoLTE is available in your subscription plan and so forth, I would recommend that you get in touch with your operator and they will be able to assist you further!