Join now - be part of our community!

Major problems whit bluetooth after load Nougat A 7.0

arakna
Visitor

Major problems whit bluetooth after load Nougat A 7.0

Hi

I have Xperia Z4 SGP771

I been done almost everything to solve this problen. Nothing helps.

I been tets bt,  reset tablet, start Z4 almoust 100 times again and again. Pair unpair.  Pairing is work but thats it.

I been done everything exept sell this tablet. I been test those bt equipmet whit other phone and nougat and they work in that phone.

I use lot of different bt receivers on my work by my tablet. This is not very good for my reability. I been use lots of working hours to solve this problem

I am not bying any bull for to start and reset my tablet or even use test prosedures. Simply this bt in my tablet not work well any more after update new A7.0. I f you can't fix this how and where I can upload earlier Android version back. I am not satisfied at all. I been like Sony before, like it is top manufacturer.

BR

R

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@arakna

you could test the phone in safe mode

Valour549
Visitor

I can confirm that after the update, the Bluetooth on the Z4 Tablet is completely screwed up. It shows the pairing taking place, but there's no connectivity afterwards. This applies both with regards connecting to my phone via BT, as well as with a BT mouse (Logitech MX Anywhere 2).

Everything was working fine prior to the update, and any reset hasn't helped at all. I really wish there's an easy way to roll back to the previous version.

Current build number 32.3.A.2.33

JonC1
Contributor

I've just paired a Logitech M535 BT mouse to my UK spec Z4 tablet, restarted the device and reconnected the mouse with no issues.  I'm also using build 32.3.A.2.33.  

Note that my Z4 came with the BKB50 keyboard and BT is on all the time.  I guess Valour549 you've tried a factory reset?

Kiouki
Visitor

I noticed some problems on my Z4 with bluetooth as well. The BKB50 keyboard had some issues with the connection. The only way connect it again was the NFC feature. Pairing via bluetooth failed all the time.

But the problem that bothers me the most is that bluetooth now drains my batterly like no other app. Most of the time it is on top of the list with more than 80% battery usage.

Pls Sony fix this!