Join now - be part of our community!

Power\lock button does not working

3omda619
Visitor

Power\lock button does not working

Dear Sony, 

I bought the Xperia Z Tablet LTE 16g about a month ago.

Now the power button and the headphone port are not working anymore and I don't know why.

Today my battery drained and I can't turn it on again and I don't know what to do.

please HELP!!!!!

73 REPLIES 73
ecosse01
Visitor

Your only saving grace is enabling "tap to wake"!
DjBiT
Visitor

Hii guy's

there is a Solution for this problem???

it's happen to me also!

Suddenly morning...

By the way
I have performed update to the new version 4.3 came up

DjBiT
Visitor

Hii guy's

there is a Solution for this problem???

it's happen to me also!

Suddenly morning...

By the way
I have performed update to the new version 4.3 came up

with who i need to speak??

pls help me with that...

Rickard
Master

I suggest that you try to reinstall the software using Update Service..

If the issue should still remain I think that this needs to be examined and fixed at a repair center. For more information about how to submit your tablet for repair and where, contact your local support team.

acalderon1
Visitor

Hi all,

I had the same problem, sent the tablet to Sony, received it two months later with no problem but... one month later I have the same problem again, that's not acceptable Face_with_Steam_from_Nose

I also reinstalled the software with the Update Service but the problem is still there.

I need my tablet to work and I cannot spend my time sending it to SAT every two months.

aspark659
Visitor

Having the same problem here after updating to Android 4.3 build 10.4.B.0.577. Power button and headphone jack are not working/not detecting headphones. Any help would be much appreciated.
acalderon1
Visitor

It seems that anybody has a solution for this problem. even Sony seems not to have a solution.

Good tablet but Sony's clients care it's not good enough.

iy1215z
Visitor

Indeed. I totally agree. It seems like this is a permanent problem that many of their products potentially have, and they don't seem to care. Mine had the exactly same problem, so I sent it and got it back. But now it is doing that AGAIN. It seems like I would have to send it to the repair center every month to use it. 

acalderon1
Visitor

I can not send the tablet to the technical service because I use it for working.

So, I must wait until my holiday so that I can stay a month and a half waiting for Sony to temporaly repair my device.

All that just during the warranty period, ¿what will we do after that?. I guess buying a real good product, not a Sony one.

Tags (1)
Amok1
Visitor

This is a joke.
Same thing happened 2 months ago fixed it with update services and it's happened again asmsoon as connected the tab to my comp.
This is ridiculous, power button and phone jack don't work so,how do you switch the stupid Tb off to repair?
So has anyone fixed this problem?