Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to turn on wifi

LE3
Visitor

Unable to turn on wifi

My z3 tablet cannot connect to wifi.

No wifi connections is found when I try to turn on wifi.

Reopening this setting wifi is not turned on. 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

That's a bit odd, but it might be a hardware issue, you should contact your Local support to get it inspected. 

Pangel
Visitor

Hi,

I have same problem. Have you find any solution to solve that?

thx:

p

LE3
Visitor

Not really, all of a sudden it worked for a week. That is till today when it start connecting for a second and then off again and on and so on..

Then, this evening once again it started connecting ok. It seem to be, (or maybe just a coincidence) somehow connected to turning on / turning off bluetooth as well. I did that both time before it started working proper again.

Also called local support that gave same advice as in this thread. They said that it is probably a problem with wifi antenna so it might need a repair session.

WIIW
Visitor

Sorry for cross-posting as I posted below text also in Z3 thread. I think that it should also be here to inform as many people as we can that Sony screwed and don't want to admit this.

I have Z3 Tablet Compact and the same problem. No WI-FI nor BT. Sony service offer paid repair ca. 275$ - replace main PCB. Tablet is 2 year and 6 months. SHAME Sony SHAME! You know where is the problem, you created it! No Sony phone or tablet anymore - keep out!

Tags (3)