tanambeton
Visitor

z2 tablet stops charging at 83%, cpu overheat and automatic shutdown

anyone can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tanambeton
Visitor

yup, poor aftersales, bad costumer service, bad service centre, but i think battery problem, so no solution for my tablet? make frustation and angry.

ty to be my friend from sony j70, to SE t610, to SEm600, to sony xperia sl, to xperia z3, time for me buy another brand...

thx 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@tanambeton

Repair the tablet with PCC

software repair

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

tanambeton
Visitor

Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes not fixed, battery temperature overheat (62.1celcius) and cpu 37celcius, help me please.... Screenshot_2016-01-26-14-52-48.pngScreenshot_2016-01-26-14-52-48.png 

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@tanambeton

Contact your Local support to get your device inspected

tanambeton
Visitor

ahhh... ok! 

Tags (1)
tanambeton
Visitor

lol... :smileylaugh::smileylaugh::smileyconfused: my local support (from bandung, indonesia) cannot fix it too, no professional technician, and now my tablet dead Angry_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@tanambeton

That's quite odd

tanambeton
Visitor

yup, poor aftersales, bad costumer service, bad service centre, but i think battery problem, so no solution for my tablet? make frustation and angry.

ty to be my friend from sony j70, to SE t610, to SEm600, to sony xperia sl, to xperia z3, time for me buy another brand...

thx 

bigmick424
Visitor

Why don't you stop giving useless advice and move over and let someone who has some answers have a chance before your hated for who you are!!!! Just some friendly advice!!!