Join now - be part of our community!

I can't download any pdf manuals - why?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
springy69
Explorer

I can't download any pdf manuals - why?

I have been to the support area of the Sony website to download some of the manuals for devices that I have bought.  I just want to put them on my phone/tablet for convenience.

I keep gettin a message coming up asking me to log in to pdf.crse.com

I have never subscribed to this and I don't understand why it is happening - its like there's some sort of security block.

I've always been able to download manuals before.  I did it for my new camera a few weeks ago.  Why has it gone wrong now and what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @springy69

It seems that Sony has resolve the issues with the manuals sites.

Manuals

ADP-MAA : HERE

RMT-VP1K : HERE

HVL-F36AM : HERE

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

After god knows how many years that Sony have been using the site of pdf.crse.com - it seems that they have been bringing things back in-house under there own branded sites.

I just looked at my TV manual (KD-55XD8577) and the PDF is now available at http://download.sony-europe.com/pub/manuals/swt/Z016/Z016912111.pdf

So they are using http://download.sony-europe.com

I can only guess that they are slowly updating all the links on their support website.  However if its not done by tomorrow for example, can you please list the model numbers of the devices and I'll see if I can get the manuals for you (and get the support website links changed).

Cheers

Hi When I try to download manuals for my TV KD-55X8505B it asks for a credential for pdf.crce.com. I'm particularly ineterested in the Wall mounting manual. Can anyone please help.

profile.country.en_GB.title
springy69
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

I am always looking for the odd manual.  I buy something and OK there's usually a flimsy paper guide in a multitude of different languages, most of which I don't need. 

It would be great if I could either dispense with the paper guide and download the either or both or whatever is available and install it on my phone or tablet.  Its not so bad with things like TV manuals which you only read in your armchair, but photographic manuals and guides where you need them outdoors and sometimes facing the vagaries of the weather, it's much better to have another format.

The manuals I am looking for at the moment are for the ADP-MAA Multi-interface shoe and the RMT-VP1K Infrared remote.

I could also do with the manual for the HVL-F36AM flash gun/unit.  This is a discontinued item but I obviously still have one!

If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

If you have any idea about when Sony are going to correct this problem, please let me know.  It's evident that I'm not the only person complaining.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @springy69

It seems that Sony has resolve the issues with the manuals sites.

Manuals

ADP-MAA : HERE

RMT-VP1K : HERE

HVL-F36AM : HERE

Cheers

Thanks it is working now :slight_smile: