Join now - be part of our community!

Daylight Robbery

JustTony
Visitor

Daylight Robbery

Well, night time actually, or rather some time around 3am on Sunday morning while I was asleep upstairs. Some b*stard went through the house and stole - amongst other things, my laptop (a VGN-A197P).

After suffering a day of police visits and a house covered in fingerprint dust, I went out today and bought a VGN-A517S for a wad of money I didn't have (I had to get back online again) and my insurers are already being difficult.

Can I have some sympathy please? Please?

:cry:

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

You certainly have my sympathies Tony, give the insurance company hell until you get recompense.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I thought it was the monkey that they stole, but I may be wrong:smileygrin:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Awww, poor Tony. Go out, meet some friends and have some pints. :smileygrin: :slight_smile:

seb21__
Visitor

You certainly have my sympathies Tony.

Yeah, I remember they have stolen TonyBeard's laptop from the car as he paid the petrol. (correct me if I'm wrong here.)

Vas
Visitor

Oh no.
I am sad to hear that.
Hope the insurance company sort this out

seb21__
Visitor

haha:smileylaugh:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah it doesn't suprise me, it's sad, and whats it worth to them, a few bags of coke?

Sorry to hear it Tony, hope they find them and those insurance people will pay up

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

True 'tis true. Some monkey got his mits on my Playstation whilst I was in the petrol station not arouser to the bowser monkey. So whats the problem with the insurance Tones?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Aloha Tony. I'm gutted for you matey - Think of all those dodgy files you've lost.(Only Joking) Hope you get it sorted out quickly.

As for you Captain Beardo I would not advise playing a PS2 whilst driving. I am sorry for your loss also matey arrrrr.