Join now - be part of our community!

hdaudio softv92 modem after install of WinXP Pro missing

christine9
Visitor

hdaudio softv92 modem after install of WinXP Pro missing

I just installed WinXP Pro no my FS315H. Installed all the drivers that I could find but the software modem and sound still don't work. What am I missing. The modem doesn't even show up on the Hardware Manager window.

Christine9... :thinking:

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I just installed WinXP Pro no my FS315H. Installed all the drivers that I could find but the software modem and sound still don't work. What am I missing. The modem doesn't even show up on the Hardware Manager window.

Christine9... :thinking:

Hi christine9,

Welcome to the Club Vaio :slight_smile:

Did you download the Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities from Vaio link?

christine9
Visitor

Hi christine9,

Welcome to the Club Vaio

Did you download the <a href="http://www.vaio-link.com/downloads/preinstalled/preinstalled.asp?l=en&category=-1&serie=-1&m=2014#files" target="_blank">Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities</a> from Vaio link?

Thanks, its nice to be here.

Yes I downloaded the preinstalled Drivers and Utilities and installed them as best I could. Everything excpt the software modem and sound work as they should. WinXP Pro and MS office are also both up-to-date with the latest SPs and patches.

The Hardware Manager also show all devices with the exception of the software modem.

christine9
Visitor

Thanks, its nice to be here.

Yes, I downloaded the preinstalled Drivers and Utilities and installed them as best I could. Everything except the software modem and sound work as they should. WinXP Pro and MS office are also both up-to-date with the latest SPs and patches.

The Hardware Manager also show all devices with the exception of the software modem.