Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FS315M rucksack bag

foilist
Visitor

VGN-FS315M rucksack bag

Hi there,

I picked up a VGN-FS315M recently, but am curently missing that required accessory: a rucksack to carry it safely in.

I really like the look of the Crumpler bagsCrumpler bags, but can't find my way around the site well enough to decide which bag is needed (mainly from the POV of size and protection).

Can anyone please recommend one for me, or advise me a good alternative? I'm looking for a comfortable rucksack which provides protection without advertising that there is a Vaio inside.

Thanks for any help!

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi foilist,

Welcome to the forum,

I really like the look of the Crumpler bagsCrumpler bags, but can't find my way around the site well enough to decide which bag is needed (mainly from the POV of size and protection).

Here is a link for crumpler bags at KRCS it is easier to get dimensions & descriptions from here, however is does not state the type of protection but there is a contact number :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'm a fan of Tech Air, I think PC World is selling them now, and they're really good

Enigmatic
Visitor

I'm a fan of Tech Air, I think PC World is selling them now, and they're really good

I`m a big fan of the tech air bags myself, got the 5502 from PCWorld for £45 or there abouts.

My VAIO is surrounded by air bubbles and looks just like a normal students record bag [ which is great ]. Another good thing about the 5+ series is that the bags have a built in tracking system on them so if you loose it, at least you have a small chance of getting it back. Maybe not the laptop inside, but you'll find the bag none the less.

foilist
Visitor

Cheers for the link, actually found someone with a Base toucher today and got to try it out - it;s great, so just ordered one (hopefully for £50, which is a bargain!)

Cheers for the help guys!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Cheers for the link, actually found someone with a Base toucher today and got to try it out - it;s great, so just ordered one (hopefully for £50, which is a bargain!)

Bag looks good and at an excellent price to :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yes, they're so great because they look like any bag without shouting "hey I'm a laptop, steal me!"