Join now - be part of our community!

Screen Replacement - SGP521

SOLVED
Some_Body
Visitor

Screen Replacement - SGP521

Hello, I accidently seated on my Tab so my LCD cracked.

Its still working, screen, processor and everthing except I cant touch on my screen.

Where can I replace my LCD on Sta.Rosa City, Laguna Province,Philippines? Pls Sony reply because I have so many files in it.😐😥😰😲

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @Some_Body, sorry to hear about what has happened to your tablet. Slightly_frowning_Face

This is a global forum so I'm afraid that I won't be able to give you an exact address for authorized service centres in your area. I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team for more information regarding this, they are the experts on your specific market and are well informed on the location of service centres and local service routines.

You can also have a look at a guide that I wrote about how to transfer and/or backup data from a device when the touch screen isn't working.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Some_Body, sorry to hear about what has happened to your tablet. Slightly_frowning_Face

This is a global forum so I'm afraid that I won't be able to give you an exact address for authorized service centres in your area. I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team for more information regarding this, they are the experts on your specific market and are well informed on the location of service centres and local service routines.

You can also have a look at a guide that I wrote about how to transfer and/or backup data from a device when the touch screen isn't working.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face