Join now - be part of our community!

KD-43X7052 Picture Issue

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
davebigdave
Explorer

KD-43X7052 Picture Issue

Hi, Just got this TV and not really happy with picture quality. I haven't touched any settings it is just factory. The picture breaks up when there is fast movement.

Also although I have the analogue ariel connected scanning hasn't found any analogue channels?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@davebigdave 

There are Motion Settings you can adjust, but if the problem is really bad, go back to the dealer, and let him sort it out

But it’s not an ‘analogue’ aerial that you have, it’s a TV aerial. And there aren’t any analogue signals being broadcast any more, so you want to search for digital signals.

As far as the aerial is concerned, it’s still looking for channels 21-59; but each transmission on any one of those channels is now a multiplex, a whole cluster of digital channels in the range 1-999, and only by looking for digital channels will the TV know what to make of the signal coming in from each multiplex.

Try that....

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@davebigdave 

There are Motion Settings you can adjust, but if the problem is really bad, go back to the dealer, and let him sort it out

But it’s not an ‘analogue’ aerial that you have, it’s a TV aerial. And there aren’t any analogue signals being broadcast any more, so you want to search for digital signals.

As far as the aerial is concerned, it’s still looking for channels 21-59; but each transmission on any one of those channels is now a multiplex, a whole cluster of digital channels in the range 1-999, and only by looking for digital channels will the TV know what to make of the signal coming in from each multiplex.

Try that....

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…